Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our New Car......

I'm so excited about it that I am unsure if I can sit still to write. I feel like a child on Christmas morning. We finally got our 2009 XC90 Volvo. Ralph decided to get the V8, hope it was a good choice with gas, and of course all wheel drive. We needed to get a reliable car that was safe, not a TOTAL gas hog, and we now needed 7 seats. With 3 kids, and all being boys, we needed extra space for others to ride and put all the upcoming sporting events gear. I soooo love this car, I haven't driven it yet, but I will today. We also decided to go ahead and get the rear seats entertainment for the boys. I think Seb is excited about that.

Ralph drove the car home from Catania last night and he loves it also. I think we will be very happy about our choice. We did so much research on which car we will purchase before we left the island. And with the surprise 3rd child on the way he had to redirect our choices. After two and half years of dealing with broken down, unreliable cars, I finally feel at peace. All I ever wanted on this island was a reliable car with AC to drive the kids around and do trips around the island. And now I have it. I think Ralph feels better now knowing his family is better taken care of. Poor Marcello is a hot potato and would be beat red riding in the back and sometimes covered in sweat. Poor baby, and I get very cranky when I am hot.

Well I gotta go....
I will be posting blogs soon on the rest of my girlfriends visit, one on Marcello to get you up to date with all he has been up too, and one on all of us. And we think we have orders......

No comments: