Thursday, September 18, 2008

A day at the Tidal Pools in Cefalu

I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to finish posting our trip. We have been super busy around here. I am only going to post the photos and talk a little about it.


Enjoy.......

We decided to take the boys to the tidal pools along the rocky shoreline near the hotel instead of walking all the way to the beach. We thought it would be best so Seb could climb and play on the rocks while Marcello splashed in the shallow pools.


We soon discovered when we got down there it wasn't what we thought it was. LOL. It was harder than we thought to walk on the rocks. And we found out what we thought was sand in the tidal pools was slim on the rocks. But we decided to make the best of it anyways.





A photo of Marcello checking out the water, he's a little unsure.










The boys playing in the pool. Marcello finally warms up to the idea and gets into the water.
























Seb is having fun jumping from rock to rock.














My girlfriend took these photos and I changed them to black and white. I have the one of myself and both boys framed.


































Marcello finally gets into the water and begins to really play.




















This is one of the rare photos you will see of Seb. He is actually smiling and nowadays he just doesn't like his photo taken.












Sorry it was short, just do not have time to sit and blog.

Soon I promise I will post one of Marcello and another one of what he is up to lately. And we are almost finished with the boys rooms, and I will post photos when they are complete.

No comments: