Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kim arrives in Italy.

Kim Arrives in Italy, Yeah.....

Just in time, because I am a mess. Ever since I found out I was pregnant again, I have been extremely sick. And was having sharp pain to where the Dr. put me on bed rest. I so didn't want to go through another complicated pregnancy on this island, my stress level was high. At least this time Ralph was home off and on more and was helping A LOT around the house. I felt bad not being able to take care of somethings around the house and projects were piling up.

Just a few days before she arrives I start to feel better, this is the first time I have energy and no sharp pains. Seb and I start to prep the house for her to stay with us. I got to say, Seb has grown up a lot and has been a big help off and on to me. He helps clean up his brothers mess, puts laundry away, and a few other things around the house. I also was busy trying to plan and research where we should go. We thought about driving up to Venice and staying over night in Tuscany. Since I can no longer go In November like I have originally planned. That is when Baby Finn is due. And we talked about touring the islands around Sicily. So I keep looking around. The problem is its August still and that's the time Europe goes on Vac. So its hard to find good deals, and places to stay. Also it all depended on my car and how I felt, like you read earlier I was having car issues again and ended up breaking down.

So the first few days we hung out at the house and planned where to go. We both needed R & R anyways. It was great having someone around to talk to and help with a few things. I just received Marcellos and Baby Finns new bedding and room decor a few days before she got here. So she helped me start to organized the boys room and put a few things together. I will post another blog on the boys room with photos when it is all done.

We finally sat down and did some researching and seeing what was available for us to do. We decided to drive up to the north coast and stop at different towns and shop and enjoy the views. We also only had a few days since school was about to start. She wanted to see some of the beaches and just relax. So we went to go shopping for supplies we needed for the road trip and packed a cooler.

No comments: