Saturday, December 20, 2008

When is my life NOT CRaZy !!!!!!!!!

It's the week before Christmas and the Schmitz house goes CRaZy. This week has been busy with colds, stomach viruses, Singing Knights concerts, last minute shopping, and preparing for our Holiday Cocktail Party here at the house. My lay out for the week went out the window starting Monday and it snowballed as the week went on. 

All week I was fighting a cold and I missed my bible study Christmas party. And Marcello has been showing signs of being sick or teething. I have been trying to get the house cleaned and ready for the Holiday Party we were hosting here. And Ralph ended up with a bad Virus and got Marcello and Seb sick. Poor Seb missed his singing Knight Concert because of it. I was heart broken because he has been going to practices for months now. I was Thankful he only got sick the one time and was well enough to go the next day to sing for the entire school. I was still under the weather, so I sent Ralph to the school to video it. 

The weekend finally comes and the house is all decorated for Christmas. Ralph works hard on making treats for our guests, and I made my grandmothers punch and homemade Eggnog. Our guests show and I believe everyone had a good Holiday Cheer. I only wish I took photos from the party, but I found myself managing the kids upstairs instead of enjoying good conversation with friends. 

Now it's off to prepare for the Jolly Ole guy himself to visit. 

THE SCHMITZ FAMILY WISHES EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!

Here are some random Photos of the boys. ENJOY.



Here is a photo of Marcello with the pasta strainer over his face, he loves to run around the house with random cook ware.











Here is a photo of Finn at a Month old. He is wearing the outfit that marcello wore when he was 3 months old. That shows the size difference between the two boys.















Here is a photo of Ralph holding Marcello when he was 3 months old, same outfit. This photo was taken right before Ralph left for Iraq.

No comments: