Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!


I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. 
This is the best photo I could get of Marcello on Santa's lap at our command Children's Christmas Party. Seb didn't want anything to do with Santa this year, so no photo of him. And baby Finn was fast asleep, so I didn't want to disturb him.

This year we wanted to keep Christmas small. We didn't buy much for the boys or for each other. I also didn't take very many photos on Christmas morning. I have found myself in a fog lately. I am blaming it on having 3 boys. Ralph promised to take me shopping in Rome when his parents arrive, so I am excited about that.

So here are the few photos I did take Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. ENJOY






Sebastian and I making gingerbread men for Santa. 















His cookies, I let him do it all this year. Time for them to bake now.

CHRISTMAS MORNING










Grrr Finnegan is wondering what Santa brought him. He looks so cute in his Christmas PJ's.



















Marcello got a new bike. It's a European one without peddles. it teaches Kids balance. We wanted to get the original one from Germany that are made of wood, but they were too pricey. We also saw these on Sesame Street, LOL













Marcello opening his gifts in his new chair.

































Like I said Ralph and I didnt get each other much. He got me the entire Season Collection of Absolutely Fabulous. Some nutcracker Christmas Tree oroments, and a few other small items. Seb got me a new Coffee pot. (With the help of daddy).

I'm sure you noticed no photos of Seb Christmas morning, like I said I just wasn't organized this year. But I do feel Seb had a great Christmas this year. Ralph & I also broke down and bought a Wii. We needed a family game system. I am glad we did and now Seb, Ralph and I can play games together as a family. We all miss family game night. We used to pick one night a week to play a board game. But now with all the sports and homework Seb has, we haven't done it. We also got Seb a Digital camera, ( well we really won it at Ralph's command X-mas party). He had one, but it broke, and we were debating on getting him one for X-mas anyways.

Hope everyone Had a Very Merry Christmas

No comments: