Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 2 & 3 Boy I need to get organized....

TUESDAY
The second day of Ralph back to work. Seb is better now so we sent him to school. And I am home with Marcello and Finn. Normally I go to Bible Study today, But I can't seem to get the boys settled so I can shower and get ready. So I feel its best I stay home and take care of the house since I was on base all day yesterday. 

The day ends up going by pretty fast, and I don't feel I got enough done. I never do. But at least I am energetic and feeling like my old self again. As I am running around trying to find something to make for dinner, it dawns on me that Ralph told me he has duty tonight. Well that's good news and bad news for me. Good news, I can just make chicken fingers and mac N cheese for dinner for the boys. Bad news, means I have to get up @ 6 AM and get Seb ready for school, while wrangling the other 2 boys.

The boys are cracking me up tonight. I love how they get along. And yes I know it will change, but we are enjoying it while it last. I love how they run around chasing each other giggling and wrestling. After I let the boys burn some energy, I sent them to bed. First Seb, then I tell Marcello and he crawls up the stairs and runs into his room and jumps into bed. OK I would like to know how long that will last. We are so blessed with Marcello. But we also see the TWO's are coming. 

After the boys are in bed I just curl up on the couch with my latest addition. DEXTER.  Sorry Ralph I started watching the next episodes without you. 

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE
I HAVE A BUSY DAY TOMORROW.

WEDNESDAY
Wow my first day alone with the boys wasn't that bad. I woke up feeling energetic and got Seb up, dressed, made his breakfast, lunch and organize everything downstairs for Marcello. This is the first time I have had to do this in months. Ralph has been taking care of it for me. I am so thankful he has been home helping me. Now I am taking over everything slowly. 

Today I am also having lunch with a girlfriend. So it's going to be nice to get out of the house. Also I am going to take both boys shopping by myself for the first time. I don't know how mothers do it with 2 little ones.

Well I got to go and get ready.

No comments: