Sunday, December 14, 2008

COMING SOON.....


Sorry I have not been posting anything, just been swamped. I am still waiting on the photos we had done when I was prego and with the boys. I have not heard back from the photographer. I also just had some photos done of baby Finn, and I should have those soon. I just had a sneak peek at them. They are sooo cute. 

I just have been busy trying to get the house ready for the Holidays and a Party we are having here at the house. We didn't have power or HEAT for 2 days, so I am behind on the house. We also attended Ralphs command Christmas party Friday night. Plus Seb has his Singing concert this week. So we have been running around crazy. This week is not much better. 

Here is the photo of Ralph and I at the party Friday. Hope everyone had a Great weekend.

No comments: