Sunday, December 7, 2008

SUPER BUSY

I'm sorry for not posting updates lately. We have been super busy around here. 

This week I am soo busy I don't know if I can get everything done. On top of that Ralph is gone for 3 days, so I am home with the boys on my own. HELP.....

Tuesday I went to bible study and finally made a hair appt.. We have a command Christmas party Friday and this is the first one Ralph and I will attend together. 

Wednesday Lindsay is coming over to take photos of Baby Finn for me, and Seb has singing knights until 4. I might try and get my eyebrows done today also. 

Thursday I get my hair done, Seb has a half day at school, and Housing is coming over to look at our water damage.

On Top of all this I am trying to organize, plan a Holiday party here at the house, finish my X-Mas shopping and putting up my Decor. ( It's just sitting in boxes downstairs) Ralph finally put up the tree. And get the house ready for Ralph's parents to come in Jan. So much to do. 

I just don't have time to sit and post right now. And I know all of you want to see new photos of us. I promise soon I will post some.

Hope everyone is having a better week than I am. 

No comments: