Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Boys Room.......


Here is what the Theme looks like and the colors of the room.

I know, I know, I know. I should have posted this months ago. Well for those who know me well know that I have a hard time finishing a project. What was taking so long was I needed Ralph to move things around and put the heavy items back on the self in the closet. Since I am unable to lift for at least another week. I also was hoping I could get a girlfriend to come over to help with the final decor and help me decide on how to arrange the items on the wall. As you can see I still have not done that. I am going to get wooden letters of each boys name and hang them above each bed. And I also have photos and shelves to hang up to put Marcello's items from his last room on.




This is the view from the doorway. So you can see both beds. They have matching bedding.






Another view of the room so you can see the Boat Bed. As you can see they have lots of room to play.





Here is a closer look at the Boat bed. Marcello loves this bed. And one day it will be Finn's.





A closer look at the Quilt. We also bought the matching Twin Quilt for when Marcello gets bigger so they still share a room and Seb can keep a room to himself.








Hope you like the room, please leave comments about it. Once I do complete it I will post new photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have an authentic wooden oar that would look great on the wall. I'll ask Dad if it will fit in his suitcase for his trip.

Lindsay said...

looks super cute! I love the sail boats