Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A quick post....

I am sorry I have not been updating much. I like to finish projects before I post them. I am going to try and finish up the boys room today. I was hoping a girlfriend would have come over to help with the final touches. All I have to do is hang stuff on the wall and reorganize the dresser so Finn has his own for clothes. Marcello is sleeping in his new bed and plays in the room, so that also has been keeping me from finishing a few things. Hard to do things with him in there either napping for playing with his toys. I might just clean up the room to take photos so everyone can see the theme, then take more when I finish the room. I know some of you keep asking to see photos.

Well there goes that idea, LOL. I was able to but all the clothes away finally in the room and finish packing all our bags. I started to clean things up, but Marcello ended up in his room today. So toys are everywhere. I napped most of the day, knowing after today naps will be hard to come by. So I guess you can say the room is not done. After I heal I will get in there and finish. It's frustrating, I really would like to finish things.

Well, for those that do not know, I go in tomorrow morning for my C-section. I have felt fine, I don't even think the baby has dropped. I am 39 weeks today. I am getting nervous about it of course. But at the same time cannot wait to hold him in my arms. I have not seen a clear photo of him yet, so we have no idea who he will look like.

Please keep us in your prayers. All we want is a healthy baby and no complications during the C-section.

I will post photos of Finnegan Liam Schmitz after I get home from the hospital.

I am now off to finish final things, and then to bed for the final full night sleep for a while.

No comments: