Saturday, March 21, 2009

A new year with MANY new changes !!! 2009 is going to shine !!

I know I have not updated my blog in months. Since the year began, I have been swamped with getting the boys and I into a new routine. 

I am now a mother of 3 boys !!! so I have been busy Nursing a new born, chasing a toddler, and helping my ADHD 7 year old. 

And now I need ORDER and a daily routine for all of us to make our home function smoother. 

The FIRST THING I did was awaken from a  3 year slumber. I finally had an A Ha moment in my life, and moving into a positive direction. Now My mind is clearer, and I can now focus on what is important to myself and my family. I started to say NO to some things, and stop trying to HELP everyone. I am the one that needs HELP !!!! 
Because I was in a Deep Slumber for 3 years, I let a lot of things I normally care about go. I stopped taking care of my looks, my health, my house and other hobbies I enjoy. I even stopped doing things I enjoyed with the boys because of how I felt. I also made the mistake of allowing other peoples option about me and others affect my quality of life here in Sicily.

So you ask what did I do to start turning things around ????

1. One of the first things I did was stop living in FEAR. 
2. I started an Ab Fab party get together for women only to help me get to know people again.
3. Someone I know invited me to join them to a night out. ( Latin Night with the girls)
4. Someone I know ACTUALLY listened to me and understood Exactly how I was feeling. 
5. I realized I was taking on too much and needed to cut things out. ( I resigned from the FRG)
6. I was invited to a party and I allowed myself to get to know people.
7. Because I went, I started to get invited to do more things with a GREAT group of people.
8. I found people I am comfortable with, and can be myself and laugh and enjoy life again.
9. I finally asked my neighbors for help with my boys. THANK YOU !!!!
10. After a rough week. I took a risk and drove to the west coast with all 3 boys by myself and had a blast.

And thats where my new name of the blog comes from

LIFE IS GOOD IN SICILY  !!! I started to live life again. And I am now enjoying it to the fullest.

I am finally living the life I always envisioned I would be living here, and therefore.

LIFE IS VERY GOOD HERE IN SICILY !!!!

I thank God daily for all he has provided for me, and now I can see, and my ears are open to listen. I am truly blessed in so many ways.

Now I am on the right path to get my life back in ORDER !!!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN HELPING ME !!!

No comments: