Saturday, March 21, 2009

A New Beginning !!!

Welcome to my new blog on my journey to self healing from the inside out. I am on a mission to a clutter free, new routines and ORDER in my home.

Last year I was part of a GREAT bible study. The study and book  was called Having A Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver. This study spoke to me VERY LOUDLY. Another great book to read along with it is   Boundaries   When to Say YES When to Say NO  To Take Control of Your Life  by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend. I also picked up a few good magazines that talked about living a clutter free life, How to organize your life, ect, ect. You get the idea. I also found some great websites that have been helpful.    http://orgjunkie.com/about
This one is a girlfriends blog  http://ayearofbalance.blogspot.com/
I wrote a few blog last year about this also. But this year, I finally have the energy and drive to go through with it and Sticking to it.

My mission started last year and never got finished. I was on a roll of cutting the fat out of our home. I even got Ralph helping me on a few projects. We re-orangized the kitchen and dinning room. Then I was on a mission of a new living room. It is finally all coming together. It's a very slow process, since I was prego when I started and limited on what I could do. Then getting used to a new born in the house made the whole project come to a halt. 

But now I have woken from my slumber, and I am energetic and determined to get my life, my boys, and my house in ORDER. 

 I am on my way to finding the perfect Balance for me.


No comments: