Thursday, March 26, 2009

Family Update....

Hello everyone !!!!!!

Just thought I would post a short family update about us and how I am doing with my projects.

Seb was doing great on his new routine, but now I think I might need to change a few things. He seems to be able to only go 7 days. Then he is back to his old tricks. UGGG. If any of you reading this have a child with ADHD, please pass useful info my way. I am ALWAYS looking for something new to try. I also signed him up for baseball. If he doesn't keep up his part of the bargain, then I will not let him play. 

Marcello has been a little stinker !!!! Lets see what all he has destroyed lately. HMM He has put 2 Yes 2 wireless mouses in my drink cups. So I guess I need to buy my THIRD !! He has been getting into EVERYTHING around the house. He also has broken a few random things. He loves his new freedom to the dinning room and pushes a chair to get things up on shelves now. His vocabulary is growing a little. I love hearing him say "HI MOM" it's usually after he did something he wasn't suppose to do. And he now says "Thank YOu" after you give him something. It's so cute. We are working on potty training off and on. I need to get aggressive with it. But he does Put his diapers in the trash can after I change him. He also puts Finns into the trash for me.Since the weather has been nice, I have been opening the back door and let him run around out back and play with his outdoor toys. He is just one BUSY boy.......

Baby Finn is growing like a weed. He is almost 15 pounds now and 4 months old. I took him to the Dr last week and he said he has eczema. SO I have to keep him lathered in cream. I also been working on stopping nursing. So far its going well. He takes a bottle from me now even with formula in it. WOO HOO. I even left him with a sitter for the first time so I could go out to dinner without the boys.  He is such a sweet baby, I am so blessed.

Well I guess I can say I am feeling AWESOME. I love this new energy I have and freedom here and there. I am taking Marcello to CDC twice a week and been going to the gym. I am trying to get into a better routine and go more often and longer. The house is coming together nicely , but slow. I want to do it correctly this time. So far the downstairs is almost complete. I am keeping the clutter under control. I bought new baskets, ect to help with a few items. I still need to purge a few things. So I just started to adventure upstairs. I started on the hall closet AKA " THE SCARY ONE" I will blog on it when I am done and explain why I call it that. LOL. I also LOVE my new shopping list I print out and post on my refrigerator. I t is so helpful when I need to go to the store. I LOVE IT.

Well I need to get off the computer and straighten up the house. Need to get my day started with the 2 little ones. My goal today is to finish the closet, I need to get a few more containers from the store. I am praying they still have the ones I LOVE. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

LIFE IS GOOD !!!!!!!

No comments: