Monday, February 23, 2009

A weekend in Sciacca with my boys !!

Here are the rest of the photo's from our weekend.

 After a FULL day at Carnvale, we drove to the house to relax. Here are photo of the boys at the beach near the house. 




Marcello playing with the rocks, pushing them into the sand.


Sebastian was throwing rocks, his all time favorite.


My boys are ALL BOY !!!!




Marcello found a rock he wants to keep !!!!

He saw his brother throwing them, so he got closer to the water to throw his in !!!

Monkey see. Monkey DO !!!!


You can see our beach house behind us. Ours had the best view.




The boys had so much fun on the beach. They didn't want to leave.







Well every good time must come to an end. So back to our beach house.


This is my Favorite photo. I am going to have it framed on our wall.


My final sunset at the beach house !!!! Good Night.

No comments: